Aliea Gakuen (エイリア学園, Eiria Gakuen; dub: Alius Academy) is an academy consisting of 'alien' teams that fight using the power of the Aliea Meteorite with the exception of The Genesis, which is trained to be the best by competing against the teams that have used the power of the Aliea Meteorite.
The man who started the academy, Kira Seijirou, had originally intended to use it for military purposes, but the Prime Minister Zaizen Sousuke (Touko's father) declined. As the Prime Minister loved soccer, Kira used it for soccer purposes; to cause destruction in Japan until the Prime Minister Zaizen accepted.
- Gemini Storm
- Epsilon Kai
- Diamond Dust
- The Genesis
- Shin Teikoku Gakuen
- Dark Emperors
- Inazuma Eleven (Game-only)
- Some Aliea Gakuen team members' alien names are derived from their real name and resemble their real name's pronunciation, such as Kurakake Clara, her alien name is 'Clara'.
- Unlike most teams in Inazuma Eleven, Aliea Gakuen's teams do not seem to have any reserves in any of their teams.
- During episode 63 of the original series when the Aliea Gakuen students were evacuated from the "UFO", there was no mention of the teams Prominence and Diamond Dust being successfully evacuated from the "UFO" despite their respective captains making a debut in the FFI arc in Korea's national team, Fire Dragon. They can be seen in Hiroto and Midorikawa's flashback.
- One of the teams, Prominence, didn't appear completely in the anime, but some of the members appeared in Chaos.
- The captains of the Aliea Gakuen teams all return at some point in season 3 of the original anime. They are also all part of the Eisei Gakuen team in Inazuma Eleven Ares no Tenbin.