Inazuma Japan start their first Football Frontier International match against South Korea's team, Red Bison. Both teams use some hissatsu to be the first one to score their first goal. However, Red Bison are able to get the first goal after obstructing Endou Mamoru's view. Are Inazuma Japan's plays enough to get back in the match and to tie the score or gain the upper hand before the first half ends?
- Inazuma Japan start their match against Red Bison and the first half ends with a score of 1-1.
- Gouenji Shuuya is injured.
- [DF] Ice Ground (Orion debut)
- [OF] Tokkou Buffalo Train (Debut)
- [SH] Red Break (Debut)
- [DF] Spinning Fence (Debut)
- [SH] Bison Horn (Debut)
- [GK] Fuujin Raijin
- [SH] Last Resort (Debut)
- [GK] Fire Wall (Debut)
- [OF] Spark Wind (Orion debut)
- Juu to Gou (Debut)
- At the start of the match, while trying to steal the ball from Haizaki Ryouhei, Song So-Ah's jersey number was depicted as dark blue rathen than white, unlike her teammates'. This was probably an illustrators' oversight.
[Gouenji Shuuya] This is "the answer" that my soccer has given.