Can They Defeat it! The Impregnable Fortress (
Inakuni Raimon continue their match against Minodouzan, and they have to overcome a huge wall. However, Zhao Jinyun orders them to only defend. They keep the defense tight, but can't find a way through the wall, as the spaces are really tight and the defenders of Minodouzan use their hissatsu techniques to stop them advancing. How are the players of Inakuni Raimon going to overcome this wall and score a goal by only defending?
- Inakuni Raimon continue their match against Minodouzan.
- Raimon wins with 2-0 from Minodouzan by goals from Kozoumaru and Asuto.
- Iwato Takashi and Hiura Kirina learn their first hissatsu techniques, The Wall, and Koori no Ya.
- [DF] Frankenstein (Debut)
- [DF] Mokkori Oka no Moai (Debut)
- [DF] The Wall (Ares debut)
- [SH] Fire Tornado
- [OR] [DF] Rensa The Wall (Debut)
- [PS] Koori no Ya (Debut)
[Gouenji Shuuya] If you can't see the right path in front of you, look to the opposite side.
- This is the first episode in which the pass hissatsu got used.