Kidou's Counterattack (
The match between Inazuma Japan and Shining Satans continues with the second half. Seeing that Ichihoshi Mitsuru is trying to make Inazuma Japan lose, Kidou Yuuto decides to eliminate him with the help of Haizaki Ryouhei and Kira Hiroto. The duo delivers some blows to Ichihoshi, but despite all this, Inazuma Japan is still behind and Endou Mamoru is still unable to stop Satan Gaul's Time Trance while he can see the timing of the technique. Can Inazuma Japan turn the match around and will Endou be able to stop Satan's Time Trance?
- Inazuma Japan start their second half of the match against Shining Satans. At the end of the episode, the score is tied with 4-4.
- Hiura, Kidou, Fudou and Haizaki develop a new Override technique, Death Crusher Zone.
- [SH] Time Trance
- [GK] Fuujin Raijin
- [SH] The Explosion
- [SH] Maximum Circus (Debut)
- [GK] Taiyou no Guillotine (Debut)
- [PS] Koori no Ya (Orion debut)
- [GK] Fuujin Raijin Ghost (Debut)
- [SH] Perfect Penguin (Orion debut)
- [SH] Koori no Yari (Orion debut)
- [SH] Death Crusher Zone (Debut)
[Kidou Yuuto] There are times when action must be taken, in order to protect what's most important to you.
- Fudou uses a solo technique for the first time in the anime.
- During the match, Beelze Bub was substituted off, but after Endou stopped Time Trance, he was seen again on the pitch.