Eternal Blizzard (エターナルブリザード, Etānaru Burizādo) is a shoot hissatsu technique.
Inazuma Eleven 2: Kyoui no Shinryakusha
- "An absurdly destructive shot that freezes everything in its path!"
It was used many times in season 2. It was first used by Atsuya in episode 32. It broke through Endou's God Hand but was barely stopped by the combined efforts of Touko's The Tower, Kabeyama's The Wall and Endou's Majin The Hand. It was used again in the match against Gemini Storm and broke through Black Hole.
It was used again in the first match against the The Genesis, but this time used by Shirou, however it was easily stopped by Nero without using any effort. It reappeared again in the second match against The Genesis, but was again stopped by Nero's Procyon Net.
Inazuma Eleven GO
Inazuma Eleven 3: Sekai e no Chousen!!
- Technique shop in England, 3200 nekketsu points
Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy
- Technique shop in Abookle Street (アブックルストリート) on Sazanaara, 920P
This technique is originally used by Fubuki Atsuya. Fubuki usually uses this move while having Atsuya's personality. Fubuki spins the ball with his legs into the air making the ball covered in icy, white aura, giving the ball an ice-cube like appearance, then kicks the ball after spinning twice in the air. Everything the ball touches when doing this hissatsu freezes as what it did to Endou's God Hand and the net but if the goalkeeper or object is strong enough to stop it, the goalkeeper or the object doesn't freeze.
Inazuma Eleven GO 2: Chrono Stone
Inazuma Eleven GO Strikers 2013
Inazuma Eleven Online
Inazuma Eleven AC
- When used in the anime, Fubuki's hair and eye color will change to resemble Atsuya.
- However, in the movie, Fubuki's hair changed but not his eye color.
- In the Revival of the Bonds Drama CD, Fubuki used Eternal Blizzard as a catch hissatsu. Although whether he actually did it, or just did it to sound cooler is quite ambigious.
- Eternal Blizzard was obtainable by codes in the European version of Inazuma Eleven.