Gungnir (グングニル, Gunguniru) is a shoot hissatsu technique.
Inazuma Eleven 2: Kyoui no Shinryakusha
- "The celestial spear that always strikes the goal true!"
Inazuma Eleven SD
- Desarm (Invasion Preparation form)
It first appeared during the match between Raimon and Epsilon Kai in episode 51. It broke Seigi no Tekken many times, but was finally stopped. It was also used by Shimozuru Arata twice in the match between Inazuma Japan and Neo Japan, who had evolved it to V2. It broke through Seigi no Tekken G3 the first time. However, it was blocked by Seigi no Tekken G4 the second time.
Saginuma also used it, evolved to V2, in Neo Japan but only in a flashback.
The user crosses his hands and stands with his right foot on top of the ball. A purple dimension appears at the foot of the user and the user gets into it. In the space dimension, the user appears, flipping himself with the ball. He then kicks the ball and a purple arrow appear as a trail on the ball. The ball heads upwards and finally, out with the same circular dimension. In the anime, the ball heads directly to the goal, whereas in the game, the ball hits the goalpost, creating a storm at the place where it hits.
Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy
- Technique shop in Juuro Village (ジュウロ村) on Ratoniik, 920P
Inazuma Eleven GO Strikers 2013
- In Norse mythology, Gungnir is the spear of the god Odin.
- At V2, Gungnir slightly changes in appearance.
- From Inazuma Eleven GO 2: Chrono Stone onwards, the element is changed to Wood.